"The importance of making an effort to create a great description cannot be stressed enough." Read More
BiblioYou/Biblio Publishing offers distribution of print books through Ingram Group, the largest book distributor in world. Although Biblio does not charge for the publishing process, there is a charge of $295 to enroll in the optional distribution package. Once the package has been purchased, data is distributed to Ingram's distribution partners (including leading distributors such as Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and others).
They then capture the demand from booksellers, libraries and consumers and they print to fill the orders.
The Biblio Ingram Distribution Package Includes: Distribution through world's largest distributors--in US & UK through Ingram (With over 30,000 wholesalers, retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries.)
Baker & Taylor
Barnes & Noble
Espresso Book Machine
Eden Interactive Ltd.
* Setup and submission of book files.
* Markup offered to resellers is set at 40%.
* No returns allowed.
* 3 Years placement into the Ingram Digital Catalog entitles a publisher to the following services:
- * Standardized BISAC subject coding with up to 3 subject categories.
* Detailed title listing in all daily catalogs for US distribution partners* (e.g. Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Amazon.com, etc.).
* Detailed title listing in all daily catalogs for International distribution partners* (e.g. Amazon UK, Whitakers/Bookdata, Gardners, etc.).
* Title summary (annotation) inclusion in enhanced bibliographic catalog feed.
* Thumbnail cover image preparation and inclusion in enhanced bibliographic catalog feed.
* Storage and backup of both title content and bibliographic data.
* Price and discount maintenance for publisher price changes.
Total Cost $295 for three years, followed by $25 charge per year to extend service.