"The importance of making an effort to create a great description cannot be stressed enough." Read More
Biblio Publishing offers distribution of print books through Ingram Group, the largest book distributor in world. Data is distributed to their distribution partners (including leading distributors such as Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and others).
They then capture the demand from booksellers, libraries and consumers and they print to fill the orders.
The BiblioYou Ingram Distribution Package Includes: Distribution through world's largest distributors--in US & UK through Ingram (With over 30,000 wholesalers, retailers and booksellers in over 100 countries.)
Baker & Taylor
Barnes & Noble
Espresso Book Machine
Eden Interactive Ltd.
* Setup and submission of book files.
* Markup offered to resellers is set at 40%.
* No returns allowed.
* 3 Years placement into the Ingram Digital Catalog entitles a publisher to the following services:
- * Standardized BISAC subject coding with up to 3 subject categories.
* Detailed title listing in all daily catalogs for US distribution partners* (e.g. Ingram, Baker & Taylor, Amazon.com, etc.).
* Detailed title listing in all daily catalogs for International distribution partners* (e.g. Amazon UK, Whitakers/Bookdata, Gardners, etc.).
* Title summary (annotation) inclusion in enhanced bibliographic catalog feed.
* Thumbnail cover image preparation and inclusion in enhanced bibliographic catalog feed.
* Storage and backup of both title content and bibliographic data.
* Price and discount maintenance for publisher price changes.